How would you spend €3000?
1st Prize €3000
2nd Prize €1000
3rd Prize €500
10 Runner up prizes of €50
How would you spend €3,000?
A holiday to get away from it all?
A new bicycle to keep fit?
Maybe a new wardrobe of clothes?
Or maybe you’ll treat your loved ones and friends and spoil yourselves to spa day?
Whatever you decide, enter the Marie Keating Foundation Prize Draw today and you’ll not only be in with the chance to win a share of €5,000, but you’ll also be ensuring men and women affected by cancer across Ireland are getting the support, advice and care that they need, at every step.
Almost 45,000 men and women are diagnosed with cancer every year and the Marie Keating Foundation is dedicated to ensuring they get the support and advice they need, at every step.
One entry costs €10
Buy a bundle and get a better deal!
Play three entries for €20
Play five entries for only €30
Play 10 entries for €50
Play 25 entries for €100 (€4 euro each when bought together as a bundle)
Terms and Conditions
- Entries will close on the 20th September 2022, and the draw will be conducted on 21st September 2022.
- You must be over 18 to enter the draw.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- You must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland to enter the Draw.
- Payment must be cleared in advance of the draw; otherwise, the player will not be entered into the Draw.
- Prizes will be sent by cheque within 7 days. There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable.
- All profits from the Draw will go to The Marie Keating Foundations’ vital work to support those impacted by cancer.
- Any unclaimed prizes will be donated to The Marie Keating Foundation after 60 days.
- The Marie Keating Foundation reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, e.g. Mr Smith from Dublin
- Not open to staff of the Marie Keating Foundation or their immediate families.
- The Marie Keating Foundation is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
- The Marie Keating Foundation may and without giving any reason or notice, decline to accept an application, cancel an existing entry or terminate or suspend the Draw.