Date(s) - 11/08/2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The 18th annual Martin Earley Tour of Kildare is back! Taking place on Sunday, 11 August 2019, at 10a.m. this event has become the highlight of the Leinster cycling calendar and always sees a fantastic turnout, raising much-needed funds for the Marie Keating Foundation in the process! Naas Cycling Club kindly donate all proceeds from this event to help support our cancer services.
There will be feed stations along each of the routes. There is a free BBQ for all participants at the finish line at the Naas Court Hotel. Everyone who takes part will receive a medal and certificate.
Sign up from 8am at Naas Court Hotel on the morning of the cycle or for a quicker and easier registration process, sign up now, below. Entry fee for the Tour of Kildare is €25 for 110km and 65km routes.*
Some of the great features of the Tour of Kildare include:
- Free tea, coffee and feed stations on all routes
- Marshalled routes to ensure a safe, fun atmosphere
- Medical support on all routes
- Controlled start and finish areas
- Lead and support vehicles on all routes
- Fully signposted and road-marked routes
- Hot showers and changing facilities
- Complimentary BBQ at the finish line
- You will be joining the fight against cancer by supporting the Marie Keating Foundation
We hope you can join us for what is always a fun, challenging cycle.
*Please note that if you are not a member of Cycling Ireland, there is €5 surcharge for insurance. You will need to produce your Cycling Ireland license card on the day. You must wear a helmet in order to take part. Tribars are not permitted.