Positive Living is a new programme offered by the Marie Keating Foundation to men and women living with any type of metastatic or advanced cancer. It is a free six week course that covers common topics that people living with advanced cancer can deal with such as:
– Coping with feelings and emotions
– Sexuality and relationships
– Managing stress and physical activity
– Diet and nutrition while going through treatment
– Making practical plans for the future
Participants in previous Positive Living groups have said they also find it very helpful to be in a group where they can meet and talk with others who are going through similar experiences.
The Foundation run Positive Living courses throughout the year. If you are interested in attended in course, please contact Angela by emailing [email protected] or call 01 628 3728.