Date(s) - 15/10/2017 - 22/10/2017
The Marie Keating Foundation are raising awareness on Breast Cancer with a “Powering Pink Week” from Sunday the 15th of October to Sunday the 22nd of October.
Join us and get involved this October for Powering Pink Week by:
- Volunteering at the Pigsback 5k/10K Run in the Phoenix Park on October 15th. Click here to find out more about the Pigsback run.
- Selling pink rubber duck key rings from Marie Keating Foundation merchandise boxes. Click here to view the key ring.
- Inviting people to sponsor a duck (online; by text or by direct sales). Click here to find out more.
- Host a unique event to raise funds and raise awareness on Breast Cancer. Whether you want to hold a Girls Night In, do a parachute jump, do a bag pack or come up with your own event, we’re here to help!
For more information, contact our office Fiona at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on (01) 628 3728.
All of this activity during Powering Pink Week will raise funds for the following services:
- Breast cancer awareness workshops with Intellectually Disabled and other community groups.
- Survive & Thrive cancer rehab workshop programme for cancer survivors.
- Positive Living Support Group for patients with advanced breast cancer.