Date(s) - 21/04/2018
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Clayton Hotel Leopardstown
Information seminar for women at high risk of breast and ovarian cancer & their families.
Leading experts in their field will cover topics such as:
- Review of BRCA in Ireland;
- Understanding your risk & risk factors for cancer;
- Options regarding breast reconstruction;
- Impact of side effects of risk reducing surgery;
- Ovarian cancer; surveillance, fertility, risk reducing surgery & treatment of ovarian cancer, impact of risk reducing surgery on heart & bone health;
- Long-Term impact of BRCA status;
- Decision making & managing stress;
- Communication issues for families with BRCA mutations;
- Support for families with BRCA mutations;
- Panel discussion & questions.
The seminar is free to attend but places are limited and registration is essential.
Bookings are closed for this event.