The Marie Keating Foundation have launched a new booklet “Advanced melanoma and you”. Coping with melanoma can be difficult. This booklet will help and you’re family to understand your disease and its management, who your care givers are and how they can support you. The booklet looks at the symptoms you might experience, the strong emotions you may feel and the difficulties you may encounter. It also hopes to highlight practical details that you may have to consider in your future and advice on how to access additional supports and services.
The booklet includes:
- What is melanoma
- How does advanced melanoma affect you?
- Supportive personnel
- Feelings and emotions
- Diet and nutrition
- Coping with symptoms and side effects
- Physical activity
- Coping with financial implications of cancer
- Coping with terminal illness
- Planning for end of life
- How the Marie Keating Foundation can help you
Download a copy of our new booklet today by clicking here.